Right so you just obtained a game.
Its a .bin .cue file.
you mount the image with daemon tools
You play the game with your favorite emulator.
To your horror the game has all the sound effects but no in-game.
You've exhausted all other options
Not to worry help is at hand.
2 Known games are: WIPEOUT SERIES AND DIE HARD TRILOGY
1) mount your image with daemon tools
2) create a .img, .ccd .sub (clone cd file) with alcohol 120%- how do
I do that?
making .img, .ccd, .sub using alcohol 120%
1) mount image with daemon tools, .cue etc
2) on alcohol click on image making wizard
3) Find your virtual driv on the drop down menu
4) check read sub channel data from current disk reading- next
5) Browse to where you want the image to be saved
make sure file type is Clone cd image file .ccd- start
wait till the bar get to 100% and its done!
*after that process you should have .IMG, .CCD, .SUB files.
1)download CDR mooby 2.8 here
2) on the emulator config select CDR mooby as the CDR pugin
3) on the config menu do the following:
a) check repeat all CCDA tracks
b) Check enable sub channel data
c) on the CDDA volume slide to 0.5
after all that click ok
1)Click RUN CD not run ISO
2)Browse to where your image was stored, make sure you select your
.IMG NOT .ccd then click OK
AND THATS ALL FOLKS.
1)you can choose an auto run .IMAGE in the config plugin
so when you press start the game will load straight away .
2)you can add .img files to favorites if you have multiple files that require this
plugin for in game sound.
:wave: until next time......
feel free query on anything you don't understand...