+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Can't burn .cdi image of Skies of Arcadia with bootdreams

I have not been able to burn a working copy of this game. I have downloaded from many sites, but all the images don't seem to burn properly. I cannot use Alcohol 120% or discjuggler, because I don't have the means to pay for them. I can use either Nero or bootdreams. I don't have 99 minute cds. Can someone tell me how to burn the echelon .cdi rip of these cds using bootdreams? when i try, i get an error about an unknown track file mode 2 2352. can someone help me?

God help us all, Im a SnesOrama Supporter tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg's Avatar
    thats because the echealon verison wasnt originally created to be burned, you have to remove the trainer off it, and if you google the ech.. trainer remover you should find it... also should be one somewhere on the site here as well
    View my Uploads Here!

A delicious can of yams. SnesOrama Supporter Miles Prower Miles Prower Miles Prower Miles Prower Miles Prower Miles Prower Miles Prower Miles Prower Miles Prower's Avatar
    I suggest acquiring Discjuggler. Burn the selfboot echelon CDI like any other selfboot game..(Select the image to burn and drive to burn it to, then go to the 'Advanced" tab. Set it from 'Audio" to "Mode 2" and check the overburn, cdrw(+g), and Raw Write boxes. Burn at slowest speed possible for your drive) ..and that should be it. Worked fine for me.

"Sit your ass down in that chair and drink your goddamn TEA!" - Cid Highwind

God help us all, Im a SnesOrama Supporter tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg tigg's Avatar
    if im not mistaken however the verison uploaded here has the trainer already installed on it, and in that case it wont burn and if he does get it to burn, a console wont play it

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.ph...8&page=1&pp=15
    View my Uploads Here!

A delicious can of yams. SnesOrama Supporter Miles Prower Miles Prower Miles Prower Miles Prower Miles Prower Miles Prower Miles Prower Miles Prower Miles Prower's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tigg View Post
    if im not mistaken however the verison uploaded here has the trainer already installed on it, and in that case it wont burn and if he does get it to burn, a console wont play it

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.ph...8&page=1&pp=15
    I got one echelon version from here and one version from dcisozone, and they appeared to be the same file..(didn't do a checksum though, so not sure)...anyways, I didn't have to do anything to burn either selfbooting properly.

There is, however, some sound-skipping issues with this version... but most of them are minimal because of the "on-the-fly" buffer they used. I burned at 2x and I still couldn't remove all the hangups..but hey, it's a free game. I'm not complaining. :eyemouth:

true, i know there was a verison uploaded here when i was a super mod that had the trainer, im guessing it must be long gone by now lol. good call on it, glad you knew for sure
    View my Uploads Here!

Well, I wouldn't say I know for SURE, lol - but after trying two recently downloaded echelon versions from two sites with the same results, I'm going to go ahead and say it's probably ready for burning upon download. Thing is, I never use Bootdreams or Nero (for DC images), so I wouldn't know anything about that stuff...but if he uses A120% (DAO/SAO) or Discjuggler (with proper advanced settings) I think he'll get it to work.

Also, skwatter, try to get an older version of discjuggler, like 3 or 3.5. I think I use 4.something and it works fine but I don't know how the new versions (4.x+) work so I don't recommend them.

I cannot pay for alcohol 120% or discjuggler. I don't have a credit card.
    Also, discjuggler was previously installed on my system, but after a botched un-installation, it says that the program is still on my system, and i cannot install it again.

I cannot do either anyway, as they can only burn images less than 700mb, without paying.

Any help? What about this trainer?

Super Moderator Super Moderator cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO!'s Avatar
    There's something called C-R-A-C-K :wacko:

do you really believe the FBI will come to your house and arrest you for using cracked software? :nono:

Spoiler

Banned MikeStutzzzz MikeStutzzzz MikeStutzzzz MikeStutzzzz MikeStutzzzz MikeStutzzzz MikeStutzzzz MikeStutzzzz MikeStutzzzz MikeStutzzzz MikeStutzzzz

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cOcO! View Post
    There's something called C-R-A-C-K :wacko:

do you really believe the FBI will come to your house and arrest you for using cracked software? :nono:
    ... Yes (smashes into your house) well well well i just got you for 10000 of burned games, 100s of cracked software total fine GTFO :boink3:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast