+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
    Because SCIENCE bitches SnesOrama Supporter Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill's Avatar

A Letter to Michael Jones aka Snowball the Tossed Salad Man

Alright, the time has come to be pen pals with the legendary Tossed Salad Man. He's currently serving life at East Jersey State Prison.

East Jersey State Prison
    Lockbag R Woodbridge Ave, Rahway, NJ‎
    Phone# (732) 499-5010‎

So, let's post what we want to write to him about and mail him a letter.
    Spoiler

The real future already happened, we are simulations of its past:
    http://snesorama.us/board/showthread...l=1#post861611

Super Moderator Super Moderator cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO!'s Avatar
    Tell him to toss your salad.

Spoiler

Member Heretic9 is a glorious beacon of light Heretic9 is a glorious beacon of light Heretic9 is a glorious beacon of light Heretic9 is a glorious beacon of light Heretic9 is a glorious beacon of light Heretic9 is a glorious beacon of light Heretic9's Avatar
    Obsessed much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator Super Moderator Xavier Xavier Xavier Xavier Xavier Xavier Xavier Xavier Xavier Xavier Xavier Xavier's Avatar
    We could ask him if he knows cOcO!/Dfactor? :lol:

Because SCIENCE bitches SnesOrama Supporter Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill Dill's Avatar
    Alright kids, let's be serious. Only actual paragraphs that can be added to a letter will be included.

Spoiler

Dear Mr. Jones,

You may or may not be aware that you are widely known as the "Tossed Salad Man" on the Internet. I daresay you are a prison sex guru celebrity of sorts. In any case, Snowball(if I may call you that), I would like to get to know you better. While I'm at odds to find a single redeeming quality in you, I can find at least one. You are a living anti-going-to-prison public service announcement.

To be continued by me or some one else...
    Spoiler

Super Moderator Super Moderator Xavier Xavier Xavier Xavier Xavier Xavier Xavier Xavier Xavier Xavier Xavier Xavier's Avatar
    Continued from Dill's post...

As I stated earlier, you are somewhat of an internet celebrity. I am curious as to how this makes you feel? Good, real good? Or bad, real bad? If so, why? Did you ever imagine you would be a celebrity, or are you surprised to hear of your celebrity status? Of course, this does not mean that I endorse such a thing; however, I felt that this should be known to you before I continue with this letter to provide some background.

..................... SnesOrama Supporter Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk Andy Jerk's Avatar
    Have you considered writing a book on the subject? There very well may be a large number of young men who could benefit from your experience; the lost- those who struggle to toss salad, but lack the basic skills needed to effectively pull it off. One possible title could be: "Just Like A Pussy."
    Last edited by Andy Jerk; 12-10-2009 at 09:06 PM.

Thanks guys, for contributing.
    December 20 is the last day before I send that letter, I want Snowball to get it for Christmas.
    Spoiler

Banned hotstuff hotstuff hotstuff hotstuff hotstuff hotstuff hotstuff hotstuff hotstuff hotstuff hotstuff
    ...We are also interested about your crimes (at least I am). Can you talk about that a little bit (or write us a letter), or do you claim to be innocent like other guys there?...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast