Closed Thread
    MMRevo

Can't read TOC from g: drive

Tis what it says when I try to run Sonic Adventure on Chankast.

Any help?

The Death God Of The New World SnesOrama Supporter IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova's Avatar
    It means it cant read the Table of Contents from the ISO...Usually that indicates an error in the image..like a bad burn...are you trying to play the game from disk or virtual drive+ISO?

MMRevo
    Virtual drive. It's from here, so I'm fairly sure it's not the files themselves. And it's a .cdi instead of an .iso, which I've never used, so I'm probably just overlooking something obvious >.>

The Death God Of The New World SnesOrama Supporter IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova IzaHova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MMRevo
    Virtual drive. It's from here, so I'm fairly sure it's not the files themselves. And it's a .cdi instead of an .iso, which I've never used, so I'm probably just overlooking something obvious >.>
    No...as long as you are mounting it in the virtual drive and have a DC bios in your Chankast folder it should run. It doesnt run the bios at all? And what application displayed the message unable to read TOC from G: drive? your Virtual drive or chankast? Usually if a game wont load in chankast it just runs the bios and go's to the VMS screen. And a .CDI is just another image format...in other words its the same thing as an ISO or a .bin file

MMRevo
    In oder...Donno, Chankast, and...bios?

Also, I see >.<

*Edit* Okay, I got the two BIOS files, but the same message pops up
    Last edited by MMRevo; 08-17-2006 at 10:13 PM.

In oder...Donno, Chankast, and...bios?

Also, I see >.<

*Edit* Okay, I got the two BIOS files, but the same message pops up
    Check your CDrom interface....if it is not on XXX change it to cd Rom Interface XXX....if it is on XXX change it to ASPI.
    And delete one of your double posts there ace....no double posting.

MMRevo
    Hallelujah! You rock Iza! xD

Much thanks

Hallelujah! You rock Iza! xD

Much thanks
    Not a problem...glad to help...now go play some DC!;)

Junior Member Guest013 is on a distinguished road
    I know this is a very old thread, but I'd rather not make a new post from the exact same problem. I followed all of this, but switching from XXX to aspi does not change it still says the same thing: Can't read TOC from G

Super Moderator Super Moderator cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO! cOcO!'s Avatar
    Revive another thread like this and you will be having a nice vacation in bantown.

:locked:

Spoiler

Closed Thread